LSP Plugins 1.2.4 released!

The anniversary release 1.2.4 of LSP Plugins is ready.

• Implemented Noise Generator plugin series.
  • Added ‘Stretch’ and ‘Compensate’ functions to the sampler plugin (contributed by Vitalius Kuchalskis).
  • Added support of ‘Loop’ feature by the Sampler plugin series.
  • Added audio sample preview feature in the file open dialog for Sampler, Trigger, Impulse Responses and Impulse Reverb plugin series.
  • Extended LSPC (LSP Chunk) file format to support additional types of chunks.
  • Added possibility to export Sampler configuration as a single bundle with the configuration and audio files packaged together into the LSPC file format.
  • Fixed broken configuration save and load operations with relative file paths.
  • Added ‘Min’ and ‘Max’ sidechain sources for single-band and multiband dynamic processing plugins: Compressor, Dynamic Processor, Expander, Gate.
  • Added possibility to add several filters by performing mouse double click on the graph area for the Parametric Equalizer plugin series.
  • Added several built-in presets for the Parametric Equalizer plugin series (contributed by Largos @ linuxmusicians).
  • Fixed performance regression of the UI.
  • Significant optimizations of CPU consumption by the dspu::Limiter module.
  • Introduced tab control for the lsp-tk lib and lsp-plugin-fw.
  • Raised the maximum supported sample rate from 192 kHz to 384 kHz.
  • Several bug fixes in lsp-dsp-units library.
  • Several bug fixes in lsp-runtime-lib library.
  • Several bug fixes in lsp-plugin-fw library.
  • Several bug fixes in lsp-tk-lib library.
  • Fixed 32-bit ARM architecture detection under 64-bit CPU in makefiles.

Link to the release on github: Release Release 1.2.4 · sadko4u/lsp-plugins · GitHub

Demo on YouTube: LSP Noise Generator plugin series - YouTube

14 Likes

Great - what LV2 version do i need for 64bit Linux Mint 21?

I suppose this: https://github.com/sadko4u/lsp-plugins/releases/download/1.2.4/lsp-plugins-lv2-1.2.4-Linux-x86_64.tar.gz

It worked. The option to save presets directly to the harddrive is great.
And your Plugins make DAWs at Linux better than some Windows Plugins

2 Questions to the 16 band param EQ:

• Can i always use the stereo EQ or make it sense to use the mono eg on audio tracks with mono voices?
  • Is anywhere a detailed manual - your EQ have many (the menü link to the manual or manual of the gui don’t work at Linux Mint 21 Cinnamon (is there a tweak to make it work)
1 Like

Any news from you is good news. Thanks for the work.

Can i always use the stereo EQ or make it sense to use the mono eg on audio tracks with mono voices?

The mono equalizer just consumes twice less CPU because it processes just the only one single audio track.

Is anywhere a detailed manual - your EQ have many (the menü link to the manual or manual of the gui don’t work at Linux Mint 21 Cinnamon (is there a tweak to make it work)

The manual is packaged as a single archive:
https://github.com/sadko4u/lsp-plugins/releases/download/1.2.4/lsp-plugins-doc-1.2.4.tar.gz

Also, the online version is available:
https://lsp-plug.in/?page=manuals

1 Like

Thanks - the online manual is fine.

BTW: I copied the manual archiv in the folder - but from the plugin with Linux Mint it doesn’t work. Not a problem for me - i wanted only to report, if you want to make here a solution.

You mean, the context menu doesn’t work when you select ‘Plugin manual’?

I mean the MENÜ button in the top middle - left beside Speichern (save)
Manual or GUI Manual is not loaded if i click on the entrys

OK, es ist klar fuer mir. Es gibt zwei Varianten warum dass arbeitet nicht:

• die Kommand xdg-open, die fuer den Start des Brausers benutzt ist, fehlt an Ihrem System;
  • die Dokumentation fehlt im richtigen Ort, der ein von diesen Varianten sein soll:
    • /usr/share/doc/lsp-plugins;
    • /usr/local/share/doc/lsp-plugins;
    • /share/doc/lsp-plugins.

Dann muss es Punkt 1 sein.
Wie kann ich das installieren?

Sie koennen im Terminal xdg-open drucken und sehen ob die Kommand vorgestellt ist.

1 Like
stefan@studio-10:~$ xdg-open
xdg-open - opens a file or URL in the user's preferred application

Synopsis

xdg-open { file | URL }

xdg-open { --help | --manual | --version }

Use 'man xdg-open' or 'xdg-open --manual' for additional info.
stefan@studio-10:~$ 

Hier ist das ganze Paket installiert - der Pfad zur Index.html
/usr/share/doc/lsp-plugins/index.html

Hier ist das ganze Paket installiert - der Pfad zur Index.html
/usr/share/doc/lsp-plugins/index.html

Zum Beispiel, fuer dem Sampler Mono, die Menue oeffnet diesen File fuer mich: file:///usr/local/share/doc/lsp-plugins/html/plugins/sampler_mono.html.

Wenn ich die Direktorie nach /usr/share/doc schicke, dann oeffnet sie file:///usr/share/doc/lsp-plugins/html/plugins/sampler_mono.html.

Alles wie erwartet…

Nun, dann ist irgendwas bei mir, was es verhindert - aber das passt schon so. Ich habe die Online Variante das reicht. Vielen Dank.

This plugins are so great. It’s maybe possible to add a undo/redo function in this plugins?

1 Like

What do you mean under ‘undo’/‘redo’ functions?

If i change a setting maybe in the EQ, that i can go back to the previous setting with one click like Ctrl Z.

This is hard to do. When you scroll one knob, it emits tons of actions, and each of them is a change. Maybe adding some timer or triggering the rollback point when switching from one control to another would be a good option. Anyway, it is a reason to make a ticket on GitHub.

1 Like
1 Like