- Implemented Multiband expander plugin series.
- Additional DSP optimizations of code with AVX, AVX2 and FMA3 instruction set or i586 and x86_64 architectures.
- Additional DSP optimizations for AArch64 architecture.
- Reworked and additionally optimized structure of all filter chains.
- Refactored and optimized dynamic filter processing.
- Updated behaviour of limiter in classic mode.
- Implemented multilingual interface support.
- Implemented workaround for Drag&Drop support initiated by GTK-based applications.
- Added russian translations of the user interface.
- Added desktop menu for standalone JACK plugins (contributed by David Runge).
- Added scalable vector graphics (SVG) logo (contributed by Sergey Tkach http://tkach.de/).
- Added 4.5 dB/octave envelope compensation for spectrum analyzer, renamed purple noise to violet noise in UI.
- Bypass button now supports LV2:enabled designation, that makes plugin to work more smooth with the host.
- Bypass button now handles effSetBypass VST event, that makes plugin to work more smooth with the host.
- Now LV2 and VST plugins can be compiled without the UI support.
- Removed strict requirement to build UI for LADSPA version of plugins.
- Implemented support of LV2 state:mapPath extension.
- Denied use of -ffast-math compiler option since it may provide incorrect behaviour of standard C
library functions like isnan() and isinf().
- Fixed upward compressor behaviour: now upward compressor has additional compensation knee that prevents from
infinite gain boost on low-level input signals.
- Fixed bug in trigger that caused notes to be immediately cancelled.
- Fixed bug in Profiler plugin that caused crash on saving files to WAV format.
- Fixed bug with producing NaNs by dynamic processors in some cases when knee has zero length.
- Fixed stack corruption bug when working with UI styles and colors.
- Fixed problem with matched Z transform caused by filter characteristics optimizations.
- Fixed bug with pop-up menus in parameter’s editing popup window that caused user interface to lock.
- Added SIGPIPE signal blocking for JACK plugin format at startup.
Short demo of Multiband Expander Plugin: https://youtu.be/TR_Ox7U_a84
You may help the project by submitting donation on: