AVL-MXE and MXDE-EFL 21.3 ISO Update!

Hi!

Just passing along the 21.3 ISO Update for both AV Linux MX Edition and MXDE-EFL…

Best, Glen

2 Likes

LOL Before I clicked on this, I said to myself “Again!?” Great minds, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, believe me it wasn’t the first thing on my mind this week, but there were enough minor annoyances and the big XFCE4 upgrade were kind of good motivators to freshen up the ISO.

1 Like

It sounds like a good release to try, however, it seems as though the download speeds are super slow and unbearable. more than one minute for 1 mb .

Good things come to those who wait. This is the heart of my studio. Excellent and stable. Don’t forget to drop some coffee money for Glen if you like it.

2 Likes

Hi,

We had a glitch soon after the ISO was uploaded and I had to re-upload and drop a mirror until we could sync the fixed ISO, the Bytemark mirror is back up now, maybe the speed will be better, my VPS always gets hammered the week of a release, speeds should improve.

https://mirror.bytemark.co.uk/avlinux/

1 Like

why not google drive or dropbox?

Okay it is downloading. I’ll give it a try and report back. The idea is to run this on a stick…

I downloaded made a stick and it runs better on a stick than when I had ubuntu 22.04 installed, no cliping and audio is clean. Probably because I assume you have a low latency kermel and tweaked so much for us… Great job!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.