Audio/MIDI Setup window remains blank in AV Linux

I am having an issue with Ardour 9.8.0, from AV Linux.

The Audio/MIDI Setup window works correctly for creating a session, but afterwards always remains empty when summoned. According to the forums, a Wayland problem caused this in 2023, but I’m using Enlightenment (so there’s no Wayland).

This is the 2023 problem that was solved:

The 2023 problem was also with an AMD graphics backend, but I have an Intel controller:

description: VGA compatible controller
product: Alder Lake-UP3 GT2 [UHD Graphics]
vendor: Intel Corporation

My Audio/MIDI Setup window isn’t resizable, and that was the root cause in the Wayland case, but could that be the explanation here, and is there anything I can do about it? I notice also that various other windows are not resizable, including the Big Clock and Audio Connections, but these seem to work properly.

However, unlike what was said in 2023, saving and reopening my session does not fix the problem, and clicking blindly on the window doesn’t do anything either.
Any ideas? TIA

You can try to enable

Ardour Preferences > Appearance > Quirks > Allow resizing of the engine dialogs

“On some XWayland systems the engine-dialog is blank when shown a second time (from the main menu). Allowing to resize the window works around this oddity.”