WIN32

" Essentially, this is just snobbary when it comes down to it. People who use OSs other than windows do so for whatever reason, and feel that they should punish any user who wont make the move to the said operating system. I will never move entirely to Apple or Linux because I think Windows does a lot of things better and for that reason will always be my main platform"

I know it’s been 2 or more years since most of these comments were made but I saw this at work today and need to post something in response so I can sleep well tonight.

The point about snobbery is irrelevant. The fact that Ardour and Linux are free goes to show that the Ardour/Linux community, overall, is inclusive and not exclusive. If you need help installing Ubuntu Studio so you can start recording or editing your music then please feel free to send me a message on this site and I will provide you with FREE tech support over the phone.

I really hope that someone takes me up on this offer. My coding skills do not make me of much use for contributing to Ardour but I have compiled it from source, used it for over 100 hours to produce four albums for 2 different bands and I have free long distance so I will do what I can to help.

If the following link isn’t enough to get you started then please send me a message and I will help.
http://ubuntustudio.org/downloads