Willie Mack - "Have You Ever Loved A Woman"

Hi,

Offline pursuits have kept me away from the forum here for a while both as a listener and a contributor so pardon the appearance out of nowhere with a new song. Despite the restrictions of the pandemic I’ve been able to work on a new collaborative project and although it isn’t done yet I thought I’d post one of the songs in progress ‘just cuz’. This is our arrangement of the Freddie King blues classic “Have You Ever Loved A Woman” and it features myself on drums, bass, guitars and vocals and the very talented Dave Williams on the Hammond organ and Piano.

http://bandshed.net/music/WILLIE_MACK/HaveYouEverLovedAWoman-MIX-b.mp3

This will be a 10 song Audio and Video album covering everything from straight up blues to roots and funky soul-flavoured tunes (both originals and cover arrangements) and I’m very excited about some of the other collaborators that I’ll be posting in the future when the project is completed.

3 Likes

Great work. Love sound and performance.
keep on playing them blues …

1 Like

Powerful!! I can’t be in pain so nice as a singer in this action! Thank you GMAq! Be strong and straight:))! Very cool!

1 Like

…an assured tiger is going in his own jungles… Guitar, drums, keyboards, vocal - everything just in right place! how much the music is mature in every detail… Great//

1 Like

Now that’s the way blues should be done !

1 Like