wave file with 0 bytes then few tracks are now empty of audio

Here is the surprising and regrettable incident at once(at the same time) that arrived at me! And I do not know how it occurred. I explain: I have to ardour 2.8.10 installed… Furthermore I installed to ardour 3 svn… I made some tries with ardour 3 svn… Except the crash when I create a midi track, it seems worked normally…
I work at present on a project created with ardour 2.8.10… This project I opened it with ardour 3 by mistake… When I launched it with ardour 2.8.10 certain number of messages is given to me concerning tracks, and there I notice that certain tracks do not represent any more the shape of wave while the others show it and these same shapeless tracks of waves are dumb! What happens? I go looked in the directory of ardour == > the concerned files are but with a weight of 0 byes ouchhh !!! Usually I make savings quickly, here I took time regrettably a little… Thus I have to reinsert files…

The luck (and bizarre thing) it concerns files exported by Hydrogen! Those that I had recorded with Motif Rack of Yamaha piloted by a keyboard Edirol (live)(set,play)) were not touched… Thus files exported by Hydrogen = 0bytes, files recorded with ardour xMo (thus clean)…

[ I don’t know if there is a report (I do not think) but I used previously Testdisk to get back some files of another partition on the partition where are all my audio files (ardour, hydrogen, Rosegarden etc.)]

My luck is that I can export again files since Hydrogen finally I hope for it… For the moment I would like to know what I have to make? Do I have to uninstall ardour3? Or to see again the nature of files exported by Hydrogen?

I took snapshots of the project (.jpg ) to illustrate… If you want to see I can send them to you…

This incident seems to me grave and worries me about the suite combinations of circumstances? Maybe something wrong did i??

Thank you for your participation and great job!

@motrax: please, please, please, please, please DO NOT use ardour3 in connection with anything that matters. Even by accident. I have been doing work on file management in ardour3 (MIDI files complicate things significantly for reasons that are not worth going into here), and at the moment, the issues with this are not fully resolved, which results in the behaviour you saw. Ardour3 is not suitable for anything except beta testing, and yes, that means it may destroy existing data.

Excuse me

It’s not only Hydrogen exports but lmms too.
and also I updated KXStudio (ppa) and wine.before that occured

Ok i will uninstall it…

But it selected data provided by lmms and hydrogen exports and not the live records in ardour (2.8.10) It’s that? I’m like a child who played with fire :wink:
thanks Paul