- You will note, that during a fresh install of SuSE 10.2, the green (power light) comes on during the install
- After you are through with the install, and reebot into root, you can simply bring up Yast, select hardware, then sound cards.
- You will NOT see the US-122 there, but don’t panic! click on the ‘add’ button, and then the drop-down menu…scroll to Tascam, and click on the item that says, among other things, ‘US-122.’
- This adds the US-122 to your list of soundcards.
- You can then adjust setting for the default sound card.
- IT WORKS!!!