Trouble with AU Plugins

Hi!, I just installed the new version of Ardour 2.8, but when i use three plugins in the same track (no matter wich plugin i’m using, because i proved a lot of them) the Ardour is crash, and i dont know how can i solve this problem. can you help me please? Thank you very much.
regards

I discovered that the crash is only when i remove the plug in any track, no when i put 2 or 3 plugins, is just when i remove a plugin of a track then Ardour crash. Thanks again.

Already addressed in SVN I believe, and will be released as part of the 2.8.1 bugfix IIRC. Thanks.

Seablade

Does it happens every time or just when you remove the plug in “on the fly” while Ardour is playing back?
If so, stop playback, remove the plug in and then playback again.
I’m doing like this, in the meantime I’m waiting for the bugfix.

Hi!, It happens every time that i remove a plug in in stop mode, is not when i remove the plug in while Ardour is playing back. Anyway i’ll be waiting for the bugfix too. Thank you.

Hi!, It happens every time that i remove a plug in in stop mode, is not when i remove the plug in while Ardour is playing back. Anyway i’ll be waiting for the bugfix too. Thank you.