The Power Of Now

Music: Ardour
Video: Kdenlive
Linux,

5 Likes

Hi!

A beautiful song both in execution and sentiment! Tremendous work on the production, mixing and the Video, thanks so much for sharing!

Side note… Eckhart Tolle’s book “The Power of Now” was literally life-changing for me so the message of your song is even more meaningful in that context!

Great. Heartwarming. Another step forward, Linux is the right tool for media production. So use it and a lot. It’s always nice to hear and see when someone does something like this.

1 Like

Thanks. Means a lot to me. Yes, I do know Tolle. (In German translation. Was not aware of the original English title)

Some people might argue that the limited number of native plugins is limiting. I don’t fully agree. More plugins do not make the production better. My POV

You will succeed in life if you learn to use the tools that are in use as well and efficiently as possible. Acquires new ones only as needed and maintains equipment and own expertise.

There are many temptations in the commercial world. But fortunately, on the Linux side, the selection is more limited and there is not so much unnecessary nonsense. However, the selection of tools is more appropriate than unnecessarily cluttered. It should be seen as an opportunity for continuous learning.

1 Like