I have a new song made with Ardour. Drum parts were made with Hydrogen and there’s also MIDI for the Bass and the “Violin”.
This is the first time I wrote a song in English and I think there’s a certain Chris Cornell vibe going on. I hope you all enjoy and feel free to comment.
As always, I’ve find mixing the hardest part, because I’m always tired of working in each track, getting the sound to work as best as I can. So, when it comes to mixing, after two or three days working in the tracks, it’s hard to find energy and time.
(That’s just to say to you all to be aware that the mixing may not be perfect)