Some more minor film mixing

Hi there,

interesting times they are. For me, mostly making my income from live mixing, I jumped into the video business that I already used to do, except nobody is paying anything close to usual these days. What remains are Ardour and Lightworks and since the audio functions of the latter are less than poor, I usually do stem export and all audio mixing in Ardour. And here we go with the first episode of “Old Hamburg TV”, recorded in a sailor’s bar in Rottenburg, southern Germany, which is at least 630km from any sea shore in any direction: https://youtu.be/Gl-6OcO4FUY

Cameras: Panasonic GH5, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 2k. Mics: Sennheiser MKE600, Senheiser MKE2-EW Gold via AVX wireless. Audio recorder: Tascam DR70D. Plugins used in Ardour: x42eq, Voxengo Voxformer, Harrison XT-LC, Harrison XT-MC, Voxengo Elephant

Today we will record the new episode to come at latest Saturday morning. More film mixing to come.

Thanks for Ardour, all you coders out there. Without you, times would be even more weird.

Best
Niels