Hi all, I just discovered this “Made With Ardour” category, so I might as well share my Bandcamp site with you.
All songs are published under the CC-BY-SA license and I used the following software:
- MusE (during the composition phase and for creating the drum and synth tracks)
- Ardour (recording, cutting, mixing, mastering)
- Guitarix (I just record my guitar “direct-in” and let Guitarix amp do the rest)
- ZynAddSubFX / Yoshimi and Fluidsynth (for the synth parts of some songs)
- misc. LV2 plugins: Calf, LSP, IR, etc.