SINE player no sound?

*** EDIT- I found my issue was not with ardour OR SINE player… my solution was to make the settings on the mk4 to part A channel 1 and have the corresponding channel for the instrument loaded in Sine. **

Hi y’all, this is my first question. Im new to ardour, I just got the novation launch key 4 and downloaded the free SINE player sounds. I was using the program just fine until recently it seems that I am getting no sound through the master bus when playing through the keyboard. If i click on the individual notes in the keyboard display in the SINE player i have sound but when played through the keyboard: the track appears to receive the midi input but the master bus shows no input. Any ideas what could be the problem here?

Is the green MIDI input button on the top of the channel strip lit up? Is the proper MIDI input device selected (in vicinity of the green button) ?

Or maybe is the plugin expecting a specific MIDI channel and you are transmitting on another ?

Is the device set up for music data in the preferences ?

Yes to the settings. Im thinking that the problem may be within SINE player, as the problem persists in the stand-alone application… Like, it recognizes the keystrokes as I play them, but no sound output through the master.

Turn on the metronome in Ardour (upper left corner). Press play. Can you hear it?

If not, you’ve likely picked the wrong output device.

Yes, the metronome is working. The issue with Sine Player not working at all is only recent. The master fader in ardour lights up as I play as if sound is going through, but I cannot hear anything on my speakers. Some other plug-ins I still have no problem with such as sforzando, slammer and others.
I also ran into a problem today with Kontakt 7 where 2 tracks I recorded last night no longer output sound to the master bus in Ardour. I figured out that I could save the track by re-loading the plug-in but I just seemed strange to me what might have happened. Thanks for any help.