I would like to automate some stuff in ardour like:
- from a specific directory:
- create a new session
- import all .wav files into the session
- import all .mid files into the session
- create markers at different positions
- create groups from specified tracks
- insert an LV2 plugin on each midi track
- save the session
Is it possible somehow today?
It seems that a lot of these actions are scriptable in lua.
Or maybe I could use OSC?
As Paul said in another thread, it should be doable in C++, but it is not the easiest and most flexible way of doing it, I think.
Would it be safe to generate a XML file?
Do you have any pointers or hints to get me started?