researching reverb dsp

hey guys,
i’m not sure if this is the place to ask this. I’m doing a research paper on DSP for digital reverb. I was wondering if you guys know what the computer is actually doing to the bits to create the reverb. what kind of processing the computer needs to be doing. i know reverb can be quite intense on a computers processor. Maybe if you guys could show me where to look that’d be awesome thanks!

Reverb is quite a complex thing to do - there are numerous different methods, generally a convolution reverb is more CPU intensive than an algorithmic one, a convolution reverb attempts to simulate a reverberant space by combining the impulse response of that space with the audio normally by using FFT based processing. An algorithmic reverb, as the name implies, attempts to simulate the reverb with a general purpose algorithm normally based around comb filtering and delays. A full discussion is probably a bit lengthy for a forum post, I can give you more information if you require - I’ve written some jack client applications, including a reverb - contact details on the site:

http://www.linuxdsp.co.uk

please, goodlosa, stop spamming, we are trying to keep a nice and useful forum here,

You have asked very nice question. 642-825 dumps The DSP-FX Virtual Pack presently ships with all of the subsequent award winning belongings. The effects contain hundreds of plant presets which have been years in growth. Additionally, 642-383 dumps all effects are entirely user modifiable, and permit the storing of an infinite number of user presets. The StudioVerb is the most excellent reverb plug-in I have heard and 642-373 dumps it compares fairly well with the best from Yamaha and Lexicon hardware. I mean it. It is that good.

Oh my god! these spambots are getting smart… I fell for this one…

The StudioVerb is the most excellent reverb plug-in I have heard and 642-373 dumps it compares fairly well with the best from Yamaha and Lexicon hardware. I mean it. It is that good.

Thakns

bölgesel zayıflama
lazer epilasyon
saç ekimi
botox

An algorithmic reverb, as the name implies, attempts to simulate the reverb with a general purpose algorithm normally based around comb filtering and delays. A full discussion is probably a bit lengthy for a forum post, I can give you more information if you require Nice Russian girls