Reloading regions

Hi,

I’m still trying to recover after whatever affected some of my sessions after reinstalling my Linux partition. One of my sessions seems to have all of the original audio files in the “interchange” folder, but there are still numerous regions that appear as “MISSING” inside Ardour. If I try to reimport the files, I get a message like:

“The session already contains a source file named bass-1%L.wav. This file will be imported as a new file, please confirm.”

It doesn’t seem to make a difference if I import or skip, and copying only seems to add a copy of the working regions.

If I drag and drop some of the audio files from interchanges, they import successfully, and I can tell they are the correct files. I can also tell that they are the audio files for some of the regions that appear as MISSING. However, the numbering system for them is very ambigous. This is a big session with a lot of files, is there any easy way to check and reimport them to the proper regions without having to go through each file?

Here’s a sample output of my log file when I open the session, if it should help:

ERROR: Filesource: cannot find required file (piano-2%L.wav): while searching /home/qmoog/new new atheism/interchange/new new atheism/audiofiles

I have numerous errors like this.

At the end:

WARNING: A sound file is missing. It will be replaced by silence.
ERROR: Session: XMLNode describing a AudioRegion references an unknown source id =126788
ERROR: Session: cannot create Region from XML description. Can not load state for region ‘bass 2-1’
ERROR: Session: XMLNode describing a AudioRegion references an unknown source id =126844
ERROR: Session: cannot create Region from XML description. Can not load state for region ‘bass-1%L’
ERROR: Session: XMLNode describing a AudioRegion references an unknown source id =126851
ERROR: Session: cannot create Region from XML description. Can not load state for region ‘bass-1%R’
INFO: Loading session /home/qmoog/new new atheism using snapshot new new atheism (1)
Loading history from ‘/home/qmoog/new new atheism/new new atheism.history’.