plugin sorting....

Hi,

i would recommend a favourite pluginlist for choosing plugins in the plugin-dialog … my list is pretty long and serching for plugins takes a little bit even with pre typing of the first letters … there are some plugins in packages which i don’t use at all … but i don’t want to delete 'em maybe they’re comming handy someday …

greets

agreed. a favourites list would be really helpful for people who usually only use a few plugins but like to have the others there as options when needed.

porl

I’d also agree with that one, there are too many to sort through all the time.

+1
How would one go about creating this favorites functionality? It doesn’t seem like a complex endeavor and shouldn’t conflict with other development. I hope someone steps up and does this.

How would one go about creating this favorites functionality? It doesn’t seem like a complex endeavor and shouldn’t conflict with other development. I hope someone steps up and does this.

i would probably start by downloading the newest release and running it… it’s already done :stuck_out_tongue:

hehe

porl

ps. this was meant to be light hearted, so please don’t think i’m trying to be rude :slight_smile: