Multiband Compressor for Ardour

Hi,
I’m looking for a Multiband compressor for Ardour. I looked around the Plugins that I can install using the repositories of Ubuntu and online but I couldn’t find any for LADSPA or LV2. I was able to find some for VST.
As I am currently not using a self-compiled version of Ardour with activated VST support, are there Multiband compressors for the LADSPA or LV2 or will a self-compilation of Ardour with VST support be the road to go?
Thanks,
Michael

it’s not a plugin but jamin does this and more (3 band compressor, fast lookahead limiter, warmth boost, 1024 band EQ, etc). You need a bit of horsepower to use jamin and I would not recommend to use it live, but at large buffer sizes for playback purposes (e.g. mastering). If you think jamin is your ticket, then you can use it via a track insert. Make sure that you disconnect the jamin output ports from your jack system outputs, because jamin connects automatically to your jack system outputs when you launch it.

Hi.
Yeah, I had read about jamin and that it contains a 3 band compressor. It would be an option, but I would prefer something I can integrate more easily into and ardour session, as it would seem a bit of overkill to have it running in the background. Is there another way in form of a plugin?
Thanks for the reply,
Michael