After hard work, new release of LSP Plugins, version 1.1.2, is ready!
The main list of changes is following:
- Implemented Muliband Compressor plugin series.
- Added possibility to mute playback by triggering the 'note off' MIDI event in sampler plugin series.
- Implemented ComboGroup wiget for dynamically switching internal contents of the group.
- Fixed error in filter processing algorithms that could yield to invalid results when source and destination buffers differ.
- Additionally tuned SSE code of static filters.
- Refactored CPU identification routines and optimized assembly routines selection.
- Small fixes in UI grid cell allocation and rendering.
- Improved design of markers: added gradient highliting.
- Fixed some UI issues related to switched port values.
- Removed support of some plugins by LADSPA that can not be supported by LADSPA.
- Optimized calculations related to logarithmic axis.
- Fixed bug in UI expression language that incorrectly interpreted 'not' operation.
- Added power mathematical operator to UI expression language.
As usual, you can wath a demo video on youtube: https://youtu.be/RCdk94Hta3o
You also may help the project and subscribe/donate on Bountysource: https://salt.bountysource.com/teams/lsp-plugins