LSP Plugins package version 1.0.20 is out! There are many changes since previous release.
- Implemented Impulsantworten (Impulse responses) zero-latency high-performance convolution plugin series.
- Added Mixed Herm, Mixed Exp and Mixed Thin modes to Limiter.
- Updated Classic mode of Limiter that caused a lot of unpleasant distortion.
- Added dithering support to Limiter plugin.
- Added 6x and 8x oversampling support to Limiter plugin.
- Added lookahead delay line to all dynamic processing plugins (Dynamikprozessor, Kompressor, Gate, Expander).
- Updated UI of all Spektrumanalysator plugin series. Now it takes less place while keeping the same functionality.
- Added notification dialog that asks for donations on each version update.
- Implemented zero-latency convolver core module.
- Implemented dither core module.
- Updated delay core module to become more safe while processing passed data to the input.
- Optimized native implementation of FFT: sine and cosine calculation replaced by complex vector rotating, fixed performance penalties relative to CPU caching issues.
- Optimized SSE implementation of FFT: sine and cosine calculation replaced by complex vector rotating, fixed performance penalties relative to CPU caching issues. Overall performance was raised about 4x times.
- All atom ports for LV2 plugins now have twice greater rsz:minimumSize property.
- Added workaround for VST plugins that crashed because Ardour didn't properly report sample rate to multiple instances.
- VST plugins can now be installed as directory with .so files into VST_PATH.
- Some minor code refactoring.
You may download packages from Sourceforge.net page: https://sourceforge.net/projects/lsp-plugins/files/
As usual, demo is available at youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBcLpAx02UM
You may support the project by subscribing donations on bountysource page: https://salt.bountysource.com/teams/lsp-plugins