LSP Plugins 1.2.7 released!
- Fixed CLAP UI support for Bitwig Studio.
- Fixed build that disabled CairoCanvas for Inline Display feature.
- Fixed memory leakage issued by the libcairo font cache on the plugin UI close.
Moved custom font rendering solution to direct usage of libfreetype.
- Fixed crash (BadMatch) for Fluxbox window manager on popup windows.
- Fixed popup window heading display in Fluxbox.
- Fixed non-working solo button for Parametric Equalizer after 1.2.6 release.
- Removed Makefile.d. Dependencies are now automatically generated at the build stage.
- Added possibility to invert the behaviour of mouse scroll for all widgets or
for graph dot widget.
- Added frequency display and gain for each filter of Graphic Equalizer plugin series.
- Added measure button and meter line on graph for Spectrum Analyzer plugin series.
- Added display of filter number, filer channel and filter type near to the
frequency and note.
- Added possibility to change the thickness of lies on the spectrum graph for the
Spectrum Analyzer plugin series.
- Some output parameters like Latency are not exported into configuration file anymore.