We’re glad to introduce the new version 1.2.6 of LSP Plugins!
- Implemented Mixer plugin series for 4, 8 and 16 Mono/Stereo channels.
- Implemented A/B Tester plugin series with blind option.
- Parametric Equalizer is now smoothly operating with frequency/gain/q factor for each
mode: FIR, IIR, FFT, SPM.
- Added popup menu for more precise control over the equalizer dot on the graph for
- Added frequency and note displaying (with detune in cents) over the currently
configured filter in the Parametric Equalizer.
- Implemented automatic and manual inspect mode for filters in Parametric Equalizer.
- Implemented more user-friendly inspecting slider to the Spectrum Analyzer plugin series:
frequency value, amplitude and note (with detune in cents) are displayed now near the
slider which can be adjusted with mouse movements.
- Added basic SFZ import support by the Multisampler plugin series.
- Added shared objects related to 3D rendering to LV2, VST and CLAP packages.
- Fixed buggy tether for the parameter popup window.
- Fixed improper data stream synchronization using LV2:Atom protocol.
- Implemented linear ramping lramp_* functions in the lsp-dsp-lib optimized for
i686, x86_64, ARM32 and AArch64 architectures.
- Fixed avx::dyn_biquad_process_x8_fma3 function implementation which could cause
some data distortion in the output buffer.
- Fixed plugin state out of sync for CLAP plugin format on state restore in REAPER.
- Several bugfixes in UI libraries.
- Better support for build under different ARM architectures.
- The Windows support status has been changed to ‘Compiles’.
- The AArch64 support status has been changed to ‘Full’.
The video on YouTube:
The release page on GitHub: