We care about the quality of provided plugin bundle and release new bug-fix release that contains the following changes:
- Implemented fully compatible with EqualizerAPO software digital filters that are
now part of the Parametric Equalizer plugin series.
- Fixed issue that caused VST plugins not to load from cusom user-defined path.
- Some code parts rewritten for better compatibility with WindowsNT platform.
- Fixed file listing in the file dialog that caused improper reading of remote directories
mounted on the local file system.
- Changed implementation of LV2 MIDI transport so now plugins utilize only one
LV2:Atom input port and one LV2:Atom output port.
- Fixed bug in host<->UI time and position synchronization for VST plugin format.
- Fixed AVX+FMA3 implementation of dynamic biquadratic filters that caused improper
behaviour of the Multi-band compressor plugin on machines that support AVX and FMA3
- Multiband compressor now properly handles the ‘Bypass’ button.
- Fixed return of improper extension pointers when requested extension is different to
- Fixed bug in dynamic processor plugin that could issue invalid metering values.
- Fixed UI size issue for VST plugins in Cockos Reaper.
- Fixed numerous memory leakage issues in UI components.
- Fixed spontaneous crashes when destroying the Profiler Mono/Stereo plugin.
- Fixed embedded resource generation tool that had invalid behaviour for several file systems.
- Reimplemented I/O subsystem.
As usual, you may help the project by donating on Bountysource: https://salt.bountysource.com/teams/lsp-plugins