We publish new 1.1.5 release with many improvements exactly three years after the 1.0.0 release!
Merry Christmas and Happy new Year!
- Implemented stereo version of Profiler plugin.
- Added ‘Spectralizer’ and ‘Mastering’ modes to the Spectrum Analyzer plugin series.
- All SIMD-optimized DSP code now ported to ARMv7A architecture and optimized using ARM NEON instruction set.
- Added Frame Buffer primitive support by plugins and widgets.
- Implemented RGBA and HSLA color manipulation routines for point array rendering optimizations.
- Extended unit and performance test coverage.
- Enabled RELRO and PIE option for binaries, simplified build system.
- Implemented optimized DSP functions for minimum and maximum search.
- Implemented optimized DSP functions for static biquad processing, dynamic biquad processing,
dynamic bilinear transformation.
- Extended DSP code with different set of software rendering functions that enhance visual effects.
- Added support of FreeBSD operating system (plugins are available for building in FreeBSD ports).
- Improved build process, added possibility to specify PREFIX variable for
installing into specified path instead of /usr/local.
- Fixed building issues under Ubuntu Linux related to compiler and linker
- Fixed system character set detection on certain systems that caused disappearing of text labels in the UI.
- Fixed window decorating issue under the i3 window manager.
- Fixed biquad filter processing routines that could cause memory corruption and/or invalid behaviour
in certain circumstances.
- Fixed serious memory corruption in SSE implementation of fast convolution routines that could cause
spontaneous crashes of convolvers.
- Fixed buffer underflow in Convolver module that could cause memory corruption and spontaneous crashes
You may help developing the project by donating on BountySource: https://salt.bountysource.com/teams/lsp-plugins
Source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/sadko4u/lsp-plugins
Binary files on GitHub: https://github.com/sadko4u/lsp-plugins/releases/tag/lsp-plugins-1.1.5
Binary files on SourceForge: https://sourceforge.net/projects/lsp-plugins/files/lsp-plugins/1.1.5/