This is traditional release up to the anniversary of LSP Plugins.
There are no huge differences in the source code tree and the release consists mostly of user contributions.
But the primary goal is that the 1.1.x development branch becomes frozen until the upcoming 1.2.0 release will be ready.
The set of changes is the following:
- Fixed X11 error handling routine that could crash under certain conditions.
- Better support for musl libc (contributed by Artur Sinila).
- Added support of VERBOSE parameter for build system (contributed by Artur Sinila).
- Fixed possible system crash in profiler plugin.
- Updated LV2 TTL generator, now instrument plugins are better compatible with Ardour DAW.
- Updated french translation (contributed by wargreen at Github and Olivier Humbert).
- Migrated hyperlinks from HTTP to HTTPS protocol (contributed by Bruno Vernay).
- Added support of build for 32-bit and 64-bit RISC-V architecture (contributed by Xeonacid at GitHub).
- Fixed window issue for the Fluxbox window manager.
- Fixed build for ARMv8 architecture (contributed by Marek Szuba).