Keybinding on windows don't match config nor manual

Hello, I’m trying Ardour 8.4 on windows but I’ve found that the keybindings don’t match what it’s states at window/Keybaord Shortcuts not what the manual states.
For instance, tab will not place a marker on the head possition, nor Q will go to the previous marker. KP enter in confused with “normal” enter, just no name a few.
Any idea of what’s going on? Thank you very much in advance a for the developers, it’s been a huge leap since the last time I tryied Ardour (like 6 years ago), my most sincere congratulation.

Keyboard shorcuts are context dependent.

Can you check that you are in Object Edit mode? press ‘o’ – see The Ardour Manual - Toolbox

Next check that keyboard shortcuts are the default. **Ardour Menu > Window > Keyboard Shortcuts **

Thank you very much @x42 , the tab keybinding only works on Grab mode, I was in Edit mode I suppose. The KP Enter binding tough does not work. I think it must have something to do with how Windows identifies keys (probably). Either way, thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.