J bridges suggestions

Hi,
Does anybody here would have a kind of a clue to make J bridge operating with Ardour 7?
I use it to run a Voxengo plug-in which is a convolution reverb coded only in 32 bit.
I can, actually, make it work, more or less, in Ardour 6, but in Ardour 7, the GUI is blank.
Maybe, I should install a 32 bit version of Ardour, but having back and fourth openings of a project is a little bit weird.
If anyone has a clue, I will rush on it😂.
Thanks
Best regards.
Olivier

I imagine it’s this?

Someone smarter than me would have to tell me the difference between this and any other convolution product, such as x42 Zero Config|Latency Convolver of @x42

If it’s only available as a 32-bit standalone, Voxengo doesn’t seem very interested in keeping it up to date. You may want to take that as a hint.

Hey,
Thank you so much for answering.
In case it might interest someone, something quite cool happened.
I opened old Sonar, which was the daw I used before I happily switched to this super tool Ardour is.
In Sonar, I can open the plug-in which,actually, is a stuff called Pristine Space and I mused around with Jbridge settings.
Then, back to Ardour: Voilà!!! The GUI is back.
The bad new is that I don’t remember what I did, but the very good new is that there is a solution!!!
Hope it might help.
Best.
Olivier

Interesting.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.