Hydragravity - Retrograde

Hello all. If you are into anything like electronic/ambient give it a listen. All made in Ardour with decentsampler/helm/tonelib-gfx among others. Cheers!

If you dig my music you can find more on my bandcamp(all albums are free for download)
https://hydragravity.bandcamp.com/

2 Likes

Enjoyed that, especially liked the rhythm when it quickened about halfway through, and liked the kind of detuned piano notes, they work really well. It reminded me of mothra from the godzilla movies.

What’s making the synth type sounds?

1 Like

Hey mate! Thank you for listening and really appreciate your comment! The synths (if I understood correctly what you meant) are made with decentsampler and Isometra - the isometra 6 to be exact, by Venus Theory(you can find them for free at Isometra – pianobook). Decentsampler+pianobook is a great creativity tool. Cheers!

1 Like

Good work! Nice rhythm changes. I have been looking at the decentsampler stuff too

1 Like

Thanks for the info, haven’t really looked at pianobook / decentsampler before. There’s some really nice & interesting stuff on there, that’s a great tip. Cheers!

1 Like

This is awesome stuff, dude!

1 Like