How to use multiple software inputs in different channels?

I read somewhere about using Ardour for live applications, and I want to be able to use it as a virtual audio mixer for live streams.

My problem is, I have no idea how to link different virtual audio sources (Microphone, music software, etc.) to separate Ardour tracks for EQ-ing and volume control, IE: Microphone on one track, MP3 software on another track, software / game on another, etc.

I tried using Virtual Audio cable, which allows me to link the different software to inputs, but in Ardour it only allows me to choose 1 of the virtual audio cables as an input.

Is there any way to “combine” audio inputs so that I can link all the software to it but then separate it out again in Ardour? It seems almost like I would be able to do this, because if I go into the track inputs it looks like I can choose different inputs, I just can’t get all the Virtual audio cable inputs to show up.

I’m using Windows 10 64bit

You may not get many replies here. If you were using Linux there would be plenty of people using jack audio server who could explain how to do what you wanted, but Ardour on Windows is relatively new, I don’t think many people are using it there.
Virtual Audio Cable seems similar to jack, you could try jack and see if it allows what you need:
https://github.com/jackaudio/jackaudio.github.com/releases/download/1.9.11/Jack_v1.9.11_64_setup.exe