Groove Agent

Does anybody know hoe to increase the silent buffers from 2 to 8? Groove agent one is asking for this at startup. Thank you for your kind replies.

Hans

After the donation I just added a 1 year subscription. I am # 297 Yeahhhh!!! Listen if anybody is interested in the Groove Agent Linux Drum site please recommend I think for now it could help people get over the drum hurdle.
Thanks,
Hans & Luciana

Sorry for the long delay. Yes I compiled Ardour for VST support and I can see the (Steinberg) Groove Agent plug in listed and actually, it opens up. The Ardour dialog window opens and tells me that Groove agent is asking for 8 silent buffers but only 2 are present. I am in my job now but once I get home I will post the exact dialog.

By the way I love your software and made a donation. I encourage everybody to do the same at linuxdrums.blogspot.com. A little site I posted all Groove Agent grooves in wave form and with the corresponding midi files. Just in case Hydrogen develops a midi import feature in the future.

Thanks,

Hans

Do you mean Groove Agent from Steinberg. It is vsti instrument and I was not aware of Ardour supporting vsti’s yet. And I agree more context please.

Dk

Excuse me … pardon? What? Context? Explanation?