Geonkick Install

Ia m trying to install Geonkick

Good afternoon I am getting the error 2020-11-21T14:14:40 [ERROR]: LV2: Failed to instantiate plugin http://geontime.com/geonkick I wonder if anyone has any ideas ? Installed from KXstudio repositories , running ubuntu 20.04 Studio and Ardour 6.3

When I run ardour on a terminal these last few lines appear relevant however progressing with this is beyond my skills . Has anyone had success with this synth?

lilv_lib_open(): error: Failed to open library /usr/lib/lv2/geonkick.lv2/libgeonkick_lv2.so (/usr/lib/lv2/geonkick.lv2/libgeonkick_lv2.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32)

Any assistance greatly appreciated

Warm regards

Alastair

Warmest regards

Alastair

Looks like you are running 64 bit Ardour, trying to load a 32 bit plugin. You should install a 64 bit version of the plugin or else you will need to fund the 32 bit version of Ardour.

Thanks for your prompt reply seablade
:slightly_smiling_face:

I had actually downloaded the i386 thinking that’s what I needed because I had an Intel processor. Having downloaded he correct AMD 64 it worked first time. Many thanks for your patience

Best regards Alastair

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.