Free Pitch Correction Plugin

Comes as a linux vst, linux vst3 and lv2
Graillon is a Vocal Live Changer that brings a world of possibilities right into your DAW, with carefully designed features:

The Pitch-Tracking Modulation, unique to Graillon, changes the type of speakers, generates throat sounds, creates choruses, make octaver sounds, enriches a voice to make it more masculine.

The Pitch Shifter cleanly transpose a voice up and down, and has been optimized for voice.

The Pitch Correction module brings an immediate robotic sound, while the Bitcrusher addition softly add sparkles to the mix.

Graillon Free Edition gets the Pitch Shifting, formant control and Pitch Correction.
Graillon Full Edition gets everything.

Philosophy
Graillon is the result of a long search for new kinds of vocal effects. Its processing adds 23ms of latency, which is not instant but competitive when compared to other pitch-shifters.

First, do no harm
We care a lot about your signal and how to preserve it. Refined tuning has been given multiple times to ensure the cleanest sound quality.

The plugin is at: https://www.auburnsounds.com/products/Graillon.html

5 Likes

wow! I’m trying it… it really does work well… thanks mucho I’ve been wanting to make the chipmunk sounds for awhile :wink:

you’ve got others? there’s the gvst gsnap and that appears to me broken when I try anything with it.

cheers :cowboy_hat_face:

You’re welcome, and the good thing is that I has formant control you can use it even to make 3rd and 5th vocal harmonies with the pitch shift.