Finance dept help please

I have donated $45, the amount to receive new Ardour versions, on Feb 26.
But I haven’t gotten any email confirming the donation, not do I see it in my account.
Could you update my account please?

The donation system is entirely separate from the download system – see Ardour FAQ – donate-not-download:

If you donated when you intended to pay for a download, forward the email you received from PayPal to help@ardour.org, and we’ll refund your payment so that you can use it at Get Ardour | ardour as intended.

Sorry but that’s what I used, this said Get Ardour link.
The form brings you to this statement:

If you choose to pay US$45 or more: get the current version, updates and the next major version, plus access to nightly (development) builds.

I clicked that, went through a Paypal cycle where I paid $45, after that I got a download link for Ardour 6.9, I downloaded and Installed it in Arch Linux. It worked good.

But I did not get access to nightly builds and later the next major version. That’s what I want.

Were you logged into the website when you did so? If not it doesn’t have a good way of tying that to you, you may need to follow through with the quote @x42 provided anyways.

Seablade

(Just back online after a week offline in Mexico)

I see no record of any transaction from anyone with the email address you used for your ardour.org account. If you used a different email address with PayPal when paying, let me know and I can probably fix things up for you.

Could it be some scam website? I looked around and found this, maybe it’s iffy:
https://audioz.download/software/183713-download_ardour-v650-win-mac-linux-x64-retail.html

Paul, I have sent an email to help@ardour.org on march 2nd with the PayPal account name

That email was not received (other messages to help@ardour.org did arrive).

I have sent it again to help@ardour.org

And once again it has not arrived here (though again, other messages have). Try sending it to paul@linuxaudiosystems.com

Ah, gmail. It sometimes throws emails with lots of paypal-related content into spam.

I’ve manually associated your payment with your ardour.org account and you should be all set now.

Yes I can download at will. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.