Fatal error's on start up

I built ardour with vst and lv2 and freesound support.when I launch ardourvst from commandline I get a bunch of errors before it launches…

loading user configuration file /home/strat/.ardour2/ardour.rc
ardour: [INFO]: Using SSE optimized routines
librdf fatal - Cannot add statement to model
RemoteVSTClient: all cache files are up-to-date, not running scanner
ardour: [ERROR]: LADSPA: cannot load module “/usr/lib/ladspa/dahdsr_hexp.so” (/usr/lib/ladspa/dahdsr_hexp.so: undefined symbol: log)
ardour: [ERROR]: LADSPA: cannot load module “/usr/lib/ladspa/hz_voct_4200.so” (/usr/lib/ladspa/hz_voct_4200.so: undefined symbol: logf)
ardour: [ERROR]: LADSPA: cannot load module “/usr/lib/ladspa/power_4400.so” (/usr/lib/ladspa/power_4400.so: undefined symbol: powf)
ardour: [ERROR]: LADSPA: cannot load module “/usr/lib/ladspa/adenv_lvl.so” (/usr/lib/ladspa/adenv_lvl.so: undefined symbol: log)
ardour: [ERROR]: LADSPA: cannot load module “/usr/lib/ladspa/dahdsr_fexp.so” (/usr/lib/ladspa/dahdsr_fexp.so: undefined symbol: log)
ardour: [ERROR]: LADSPA: cannot load module “/usr/lib/ladspa/adenv.so” (/usr/lib/ladspa/adenv.so: undefined symbol: log)

Everything seems to work…except when I load a vst plugin…it loads and works…but as soon as i shut the vst down it crashes ardour…

The program ‘ardour_vst.exe.so’ received an X Window System error.
This probably reflects a bug in the program.
The error was ‘BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)’.
(Details: serial 3325 error_code 9 request_code 66 minor_code 0)
(Note to programmers: normally, X errors are reported asynchronously;
that is, you will receive the error a while after causing it.
To debug your program, run it with the --sync command line
option to change this behavior. You can then get a meaningful
backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error() function.)
Segmentation fault

But plugins work if i dont choose the vst version…they are the free Kjaerhus
classic plugins . i tried it with a free guitar amp modeler …Ardazz white amp…and it seems to work as vst…it doesnt crash ardour when closing it.

But mainly all those LADSPA errors and the librdf errors??what is causing that??How can I compile it again to get rid of those errors?

The crash is caused by bugs in ardour’s win32/x86 VST plugin support. You can’t do anything about this. When they work my guess is that you are using them via a plugin “bridge” I am not familiar with (RemoteVSTClient) which runs them in another process. The non-VST build of ardour cannot run VST plugins itself.

I think that the RDF errors are caused by using the wrong version of RDF, or alternatively incorrect meta-data files associated with some LADSPA plugins on your system.

I built it in Debian Lenny…so what ever version of librdf is in there repos…is the version I used.I didnt see anything in Ardour documentation that said it need a specific version of librdf.I tried freesounds to…but it dosent work either.In command line it shows login was good,but when I try to search for samples nothing comes up.After messing around with it for a day …Ive found other things that dont seems to work well.with dssi-vst …the synths I use…Synth1,Oatmeal,Superwave…the appregiator function doesnt work.But it will work if I use Vst Host through wine.Then it works.From dssi-site…
“Transport information is not passed to the VST plugin. This means that plugins cannot synchronise automatically with the tempo or meter in the host.”.
Its a situation where everything “almost” works…Just a few things need to work for it to be right.About the only synth linux has that sounds decent is zynaddsubfx…the rest sound about on the level of the mediocre synthedit made synth…