Fader, or other effects, in a group

@telover, English is not my native, sorry. But as I understood - you’re angry.) Sometimes, when I can’t get some special thing from Ardour or from this forum, first of all I remember - Ardour costs 1$ (also I use it from linux distributions freely at all), and people who give me advices here - spend their time. That’s why I’m not angry.
Well, if you like the justice)) - please could you make an answer-video - literally step by step what you do? I think it could be an equivalent effort from your side.

To a constructive dialog:

1. “I’ve copied literally what you did in your first video” - do you mean video “Way 1”?
  2. “I created the bus but I don’t listen a f**** d***. I’ve tried several effects. Nothing.” - you’re not listening specially an effect or an output signal from the bus at all?
  3. Do you see a meter movements in the bus?
  4. Did you make a “New Aux Send” in the midi tracks?
  5. Do that Aux Sends have not zero level?
  6. Does the effect-bus have output connections to master (maybe during the adding a new bus ardour didn’t make an auto connection to master)?

Cool, I’m not angry at you, this is quite clear. You know, it’s not the fact that since a software costs 1$ or whatever it is, there’s a lack of help like nothing else or the manual is what it is.
Yes, it’s the video Way 1 otherwise I’d said the video about busses.
Though, I’ve heard that probably the Calf plugins don’t work with busses. But I have to try it yet.
I’ll check it out if this is the case, or I can try a diffferent plugin not from Calf to see if it works.
Thank you again for now

There’s no relationship between CALF and busses. In general, you should try to avoid CALF plugins. They are one of the most reliable sources of crashes in Ardour.

That’s perfect. My favourite plugins and some of the best, at least for what I’ve read from different sources. Working together to understand and solve the crashes, no, right?

The crashes are caused by bugs in CALF. They have not been fixed. They are hard to fix. They are not the best plugins either, they just happen to use skeumorphic design for their graphics which people with certain experiences of the world tend to relate positively too. There are well documented cases where a single CALF plugin can silence an entire Ardour session by writing to the wrong location in memory. When they work, they work great. When they don’t work, the results tend to be catastrophic. The risk of such behaviour exists for all plugins - it is one of the big downsides of the entire concept of plugins - but CALF seems to be the only family of plugins that systematically suffers from these problems.