EQ10Q V2-Beta4 Released

@sapista: Nevermind I thought I heard some subtle cracking and popping but I don’t think that was do to your plugin. Really liking this plugin. Thanks for your hard work.

OK, now after all issues are fixed, I hope there will be a new release? :slight_smile:

@dsreyes1014: The noise you hear when sweeping plugin parameters is normal (for now) and is caused by EQ10Q audio processor. To avoid this noise I have to complete the implementation of interpolation. Currently there is no interpolation in EQ10Q because I’m working on a better aproach of full DSP processing including filter coeficients isolation. I do not recomend using EQ10Q with automation and if must be done… then be carefull to sweep parameters slowly.

@dbra: Yes I will start working on beta5, but before I have to collect more information about beta4 bugs.

@sapista: Another issue. Not sure if this is Ardour3 or EQ10Q but when I open the plugin window within Ardour’s mixer window and then close it automatically sends me back to Ardour’s editor window.

dsreyes1014: this is almost certainly an ardour issue, nothing to do with the plugin (i think). does it happen with other plugins? do you use KDE ?

@paul: No just the EQ10Q I believe. I’ll do some more testing and get back to you with the other plugins I use.

@paul:
Update: It is with other plugins as well. I tried it with at least the calf-plugins and same issue. Also I’m on Linux Mint 15 Cinnamon x64.