New Song “Ein Neuer Tag” finished.
Audio & MIDI created inside Ardour 7.4. (Guitar Solo imported)
Featuring: my son Marius on Solo Guitar
( Friends And Pete Ein Neuer Tag - YouTube
Video created on Android with YouCut
- Drums: AVL Drumkits - Blonde Bop (love it !!! )
- Bass: Soundfound GM PickBass
- Wurlitzer: Soundfont on Calf FluidSynth
- Saxophon: Soundfont on Calf FluidSynth
- Guitars: Harley Benton CST24 Deluxe with Zoom G3X
- Guitar Solo: imported (contributed by my son Marius Zenk)
- Micro: Rhode NT2-A via Fasttrack M-Audio
- ACE EQ, ACE Compressor,
- Dragonfly Reverbs
- Calf Vintage Delay & Multi-Chorus,
- Invada Tube Distortion
Great song and a interesting arrangement! The sounds are impressive and you have done a great job mixing and mastering. The only improvement would be the singing in the verses that are a bit too humble… Congratulations!
Yes, AI to the rescue !!!
(At least it’s my personal human voice )
Dont take it like that. I said many positive things and you chose to hook on the one litle critical thing… That was the last time I bothered to comment one of your songs…
Sorry, I wanted to make joke, which obviously has failed.
I was pointing to the voice modelling with the help of artificial intelligence - which is upcoming strongly - and everybody seems to discuss the threat AI is creating to music production by humans:
Kidding that AI could improve the weakness of my voice (Which obviously exists, no doubt, I’m not a brilliant singer, unfortunately)
Of course I very much appreciate your feedback. so please apologize for my failed joke.