Download impossible

Hi everyone,

I wanted to download Ardour 6.2 from the site, connected with my account but, when I click on “Ready-to-run Program”, it put me on GNU/Linux Button and Vice et versa.
I’m on a librazik3 up to dateddistro with Firefox ESR.
It is the first time I encounter that issue.

What should I do?
:sunglasses:
Thanks

I suspect I am missing something, it sounds like when you click to download a ‘Ready to Run’ program, it tells points you to a version for GNU/Linux, and you are running what sounds like a GNU/Linux distribution? That sounds exactly correct and like I would expect, and you should download and install the GNU/Linux version as described in the https://ardour.org/first_time_linux.html page.

What am I missing?

Seablade

Hi @seablade,

Thanks for your answer.

The point is that when I click on my prefered penguin, the pointer goes to “Ready to Run” button. If I then click on “Ready To Run”, I go to… GNU/Linux button again, and again, and again…
I can’t get the .run file.
I didn’t have that issue when I got 6.0 Ardour, the same way and the same distro.
That’s I don’t understand.

Javascript blocker? Maybe you have to scroll down…?

Do you see the "Yes, I want Ardour 6.2 … " button?
Is it pressing that button that returns you to the landing page?

1 Like

You got it !
What a fool am I !
I misconfigured UBlock Origin.
:no_mouth:
Shame on me !
:nerd_face:
Thanks you @x42 and @seablade and everyone on the forum and of course to the developpers of the great piece of software.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.