Down By The Salley Gardens ... by Prof Knaakenbroed

Hi friends,

look -or better- LISTEN here, and (hopefully) enjoy:

http://www.remastersys.com/forums/index.php?topic=2196.0

Yours Prof Knaakenbroed

Thanks for sharing !

This is unfortunatelly not my kind of music but I am curious about what you used for the lead synth at 1.17 and other places ?
Would like to know as much as possible and if there is a preset, that would be awesome.

Thanks !

Usually I make notices about each setting and each gear… in that case my records are not very exact. :frowning:
I only have recordings saying “lead synth”, but thats not a big help.

The base recording of that song was about 14 months ago, and that part should have been taken with a “Yamaha TG-500”, it has very powerful filters giving a lot of punch and pressure especially with fanfares and brass, as far as I remember. If you want want to, I could go through the presets of that romplerand hopefully can then report a little more exact.

Yours Prof Knaakenbroed

Thanks. but since I dont have a Yamaha TG-500 I have no use for the preset. My hope was that it was one of all the good software synths that you had used for the lead.

/Anders

Hi, this is not exactly my cup tea, but I’ll try to comment. The lead synth was interesting, and the bridge part. But I don’t like the constant drum rolls.

I did enjoy this, but the drums are a bit to strong

Thanks for listening, friends, I appreciate that a lot and thank you very much for your comments.

Yours Prof Knaakenbroed