Do-over! AVL-MXE 2020.12.03 ISO Update

Hi Ardour and Mixbus Users.

Just wanted to pass along this updated ISO info in case there is interest… Ardour 6.5 and Mixbus32C 6.2.70 and an embarrassment of Plugin riches all on a fully tweaked Full-preempt RT platform…

4 Likes

Truly excellent work, Glen! Is there a possibility of a torrent download option in the future?

1 Like

Hi and thanks again @anon60445789!

I will not be setting up torrents of my own but the second Bytemark mirror will come onstream as soon as it Syncs… AVL is still a niche project and the servers go mad for a few days and then there are tumbleweeds blowing everywhere in between releases… I don’t need any more projects to babysit…lol

Understood! You mean you won’t be updating the ISO after every Ardour nightly release? :wink:

1 Like

I have been using it for many years, currently 2019, Thankj you

1 Like

Bytemark mirror is now up to date at https://mirror.bytemark.co.uk/avlinux

1 Like

hi @GMaq
please add openbox to 64bit version

1 Like

I have thought about doing that because I personally prefer OB but I barely have time to manage one ISO let alone create further custom versions… what’s next a Plasma version? A DWM version? etc. etc.

Now that the ISO is out I will consider OB for the 64bit version but if that even happens it would be the only 64bit version…

1 Like

You could easily spin your own now AVL is based on MX Linux.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.