Delete ardour.org account?

i apologize in advance if this is not the correct forum for this question, but i could not find an appropriate one for it.

i have ended up with 2 ardour.org accounts, and wish to delete one of them. can someone tell me how this is done? i could not figure out how on the site.

thanks.

Just let me know which one you want to delete. I’ll confirm when its done.

ahoy Paul,

thanks for taking care of this, sorry to bother you with such a minor issue. just want to clean up after myself and not waste resources :slight_smile:

the account to delete is “mrgrimm5b”. i am trying not to be so grimm anymore :slight_smile:

once i ensure Ardour works with my setup and do some recording, i plan on making a donation. thanks again for the help/software/site/etc…

peace.

Hi could you also delete my profile?
This one ringopanda.
Thanks.
David

Same here. Plz delete mine as well.

Hi, Thanks for the opportunity letting me be part of this forum, Can you delete my account?, the reason is I don’t have time to be configuring audio in Linux anymore, I’ll spent my time in other stuff, thanks for your good DAW, regards, Edrick Blade.

OK. I’ve anonymized your posts and deleted the user-account.
I’m sorry to see you go.

1 Like

Hey Paul,

Can you also delete lordsun?

I’m sorry but since I don’t find any option to delete my account on the forums I thought it’ll be easier to ask you here. I have “donated” 1usd when I wanted to try it out on Windows. Will probably use it again in the future.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.