Credit Card Only

Hi forum.
Nice to be here. I just tried to subscribe for free upgrades but I’m not able to. The reason is, I’m not an owner of a credit card. Paypal tells me, they will accept credit cards only. Sorry, but I will never get a credit card, because I don’t like these kind of expensive, tricky bankers plastics. Do you have any suggestion, how to become a subscriber without credit card?
Have a nice day
Martin

This is a country-specific policy of PayPal’s. We have no control over it. There are no alternatives for subscriptions at this time (despite me having investigated several options over the last several years; in fact, most of the potential alternatives require credit cards in all countries, not just some). The international banking system is still not providing what we need, surprise!

This can’ t be the very last news in international billing-systems. But after fiddeling around at your site I found out you’ve made it possible to download without subsribing, anyway. Thank you very much. But for good work I like to pay. Can you send me an email with your account data for regular payment please?
Best regards
Martin

mreisback: i’m based in the USA. You paying me via international wire incurs a bank charge that is probably greater than or at least a substantial fraction of what you would pay me. You can always reach me via email at paul@linuxaudiosystems.com. And for the record, this is the very last news in international billing systems that involve subscriptions.