Compilaton problem with ardour 2 on mandriva.

Hi everybody,
I have a problem with the compilation of ardour 2.

this is the scons return :

g++ -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -ffast-math -fstrength-reduce -DARCH_X86 -mmmx -m3dnow -march=i686 -msse -mfpmath=sse -DBUILD_SSE_OPTIMIZATIONS -Wall -DENABLE_NLS -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DPACKAGE=\"libardour\" -DLIBSIGC_DISABLE_DEPRECATED -DDATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share\" -DCONFIG_DIR=\"/usr/local/etc\" -DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -DHAVE_JACK_CLIENT_OPEN -DHAVE_JACK_RECOMPUTE_LATENCIES -DHAVE_WORDEXP -DHAVE_SYS_VFS_H -Ilibs/pbd3 -Ilibs/midi++2 -Ilibs -Ilibs/sigc++2 -I/usr/include -Ilibs/ardour -Ilibs/soundtouch -I/usr/include/libxml2 -c -o libs/ardour/audioengine.o libs/ardour/audioengine.cc libs/ardour/ardour/audioengine.h: In member function 'jack_nframes_t ARDOUR::AudioEngine::transport_frame() const': libs/ardour/ardour/audioengine.h:80: error: 'jack_get_current_transport_frame' was not declared in this scope libs/ardour/audioengine.cc: In member function 'int ARDOUR::AudioEngine::start()': libs/ardour/audioengine.cc:122: error: 'jack_set_thread_init_callback' was not declared in this scope libs/ardour/audioengine.cc:128: error: 'jack_set_freewheel_callback' was not declared in this scope libs/ardour/audioengine.cc: In member function 'int ARDOUR::AudioEngine::process_callback(jack_nframes_t)': libs/ardour/audioengine.cc:302: error: 'jack_set_freewheel' was not declared in this scope libs/ardour/audioengine.cc: In member function 'int ARDOUR::AudioEngine::freewheel(bool)': libs/ardour/audioengine.cc:851: error: 'jack_set_freewheel' was not declared in this scope libs/ardour/audioengine.cc: In member function 'int ARDOUR::AudioEngine::connect_to_jack(std::string)': libs/ardour/audioengine.cc:895: error: 'jack_options_t' was not declared in this scope libs/ardour/audioengine.cc:895: error: expected `;' before 'options' libs/ardour/audioengine.cc:896: error: 'jack_status_t' was not declared in this scope libs/ardour/audioengine.cc:896: error: expected `;' before 'status' libs/ardour/audioengine.cc:901: error: 'options' was not declared in this scope libs/ardour/audioengine.cc:901: error: 'status' was not declared in this scope libs/ardour/audioengine.cc:901: error: 'jack_client_open' was not declared in this scope libs/ardour/audioengine.cc:905: error: 'JackServerFailed' was not declared in this scope libs/ardour/audioengine.cc:913: error: 'JackServerStarted' was not declared in this scope libs/ardour/audioengine.cc:917: error: 'JackNameNotUnique' was not declared in this scope libs/ardour/audioengine.cc:918: error: 'jack_get_client_name' was not declared in this scope libs/ardour/audioengine.cc: In member function 'int ARDOUR::AudioEngine::reconnect_to_jack()': libs/ardour/audioengine.cc:1019: error: 'jack_set_thread_init_callback' was not declared in this scope libs/ardour/audioengine.cc:1025: error: 'jack_set_freewheel_callback' was not declared in this scope libs/ardour/audioengine.cc: In member function 'int ARDOUR::AudioEngine::request_buffer_size(jack_nframes_t)': libs/ardour/audioengine.cc:1062: error: 'jack_set_buffer_size' was not declared in this scope libs/ardour/audioengine.cc: In member function 'void ARDOUR::AudioEngine::update_total_latencies()': libs/ardour/audioengine.cc:1073: error: 'jack_recompute_total_latencies' was not declared in this scope scons: *** [libs/ardour/audioengine.o] Error 1 scons: building terminated because of errors.
Please help me. Thanks.

You probably just need a newer version of jackd to get that working.

Also, you need the development package for jackd, but I suspect you have that installed already.

This is not the problem, I have compiled the lastest version of jack.

$ jackd -v jackd 0.101.1

Thanks for your help.

The latest version of jack is 0.102.20

Yes, on subversion.
I test that and I will say you.

Arf, I have the same error, however I have the lastest version of Jack.

Are you sure you’ve removed all of the old jack from your system? It is easy to confuse the build system with multiple versions. We’ve all done that at some point.

Yes, it’s that.
Thanks.

#define UseJackExactName “0.95.1”

in the file /src/qtractorAudioEngine.cpp

but i still receive error: ‘jack_client_open’

what was that?