Changing parameters during recording

Hi,
in Ardour 6.9.0 (Ubuntu) I record in a midi track by playing with a midi keyboard connected to the computer.
In the track I use the “Vital” plugin, and while recording I continuously change the parameters (attack, hold, sustain, etc.) of the Vital synthesizer in real time.
Is it possible to record the performance with all the changes made?
It doesn’t seem to me that the recorded midi track takes this into account.
Could I generate an audio track of the performance?

Thank you,

a.

In what way do you change the parameters? Using controls on your MIDI keyboard? Or interacting directly with the graphical interface of the synthesizer software?
The Ardour MIDI track is recording MIDI data, so in order for the parameters to be recorded to the track the parameter changes would need to be sent as MIDI data.

You can send the output of the synthesizer to an audio track in Ardour and record realtime.

I change the parameters interacting directly with the graphical interface of the synthesizer software, improvising. I have no idea how to send these changes as MIDI data.

Yes, by setting the audio track input, I can now record the performance in an audio track. This is great.

Thank you

a.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.