CALF plugin error

I receive the following error in Ardour 2.8.4 when I try to call a CALF plugin :

CALF DEBUG: instance 0xb0a6400 data 0xa979fb0
CALF DEBUG: calf 0xae3f34c4 cpi 0xadc26000
/usr/share/calf/calf.rc:1646: error: unexpected identifier radius', expected character}’
/usr/share/calf/calf.rc:1646: error: unexpected identifier radius', expected character}’

The error keeps looping until I Ctrl-C out of Ardour. System is Ubuntu 9.04, i386. Ardour and the plugins are built here, not pre-packaged.

In Ardour3 I get no custom GUIs for CALF, Invada, and linuxDSP LV2 plugs, but I also don’t get the above error from the CALF plugs.

I assume I’m missing some critical dependency. Any suggestions ?

Best,

dp

I think there is some problem in Ardour 3 regarding plugins that use external GUIs - which is probably why the GUIs for my plugins (and Invada, CALF etc) do not show, not sure what the other error you are seeing is though.