Auto-tune plugin unavailable

Hi all,

Some times ago I subscribed to an Antares Auto-tune unlimited suite (with some flavours of the auto-tune plugin and other mainly vocal effects). I had it installed and working with Ardour on a Macbook pro M1.

But lately, I saw that one of the auto-tune plugins (i.e. auto-tune Pro) was not available anymore in the plugin list, and marked as faulty in the plugin manager. All other Antares plugins were still there. I have used this specific plugin before, so I’m sure it has worked.

Unfortunately, as I’m not using it in all my projects, I cannot say for sure when it became unavailable. Was it after an upgrade of Ardour, or Auto-tune Unlimited, or all of a sudden, I don’t know.

Anyway, I tried to reinstall the plugin suite, as per Antares instructions, without changes, and I tried to rescan this specific plugin, and the scan takes forever until I cancel it.

I know MacOS Big Sur can be touchy on filesystem authorization, but I granted Ardour full access on the disk.

Does anyone have a hint?

Thanks in advance.

Raoul

P.S.: the log of the unsuccesfull scan:
Screenshot 2022-01-14 at 11.47.16

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.