Audio quieter in track after 2nd phrase

Hey guys, I had a question here as this is very weird.

I still have not been able to figure out a good way to do midi drum tracks within ardor. A lot of the drumkit VST plug-ins I am trying to use for ardor simply don’t work. I am getting issues of midi not triggering notes, etc etc.

What I did to get drum tracks in Ardour is create them in Ableton lite 9, exporting the audio track, and then importing that into Ardour. It works fine, however I am getting a weird as hell issue.

The sample I have is 4 bars long, so obviously it needs to be extended. When I copy and paste, that works, and it lines up right, but for some reason the audio is very off.

For the first 4 bars it plays at normal volume, and its much better quality. Now after that 4 bar sequence, where it hits the copy of the last 4 bars, the audio volume drops significantly (can even see it from the master levels) and the audio quality is noticeably worse.

Now if anyone here can point me to a tutorial on making midi drum tracks in ardor, that would be amazing.

If anyone knows why this is happening I would be very grateful. I’m a bedroom producer, still learning, and don’t want to have to spend the money on a bit of software(ableton 10 is crazy expensive for what it is) when there are freemium options.

Thanks!