Audio connection manager

Hi,
I have this rare problem.
When either I make a new project or open existing ones problem are the same.

problem.
If I choose an input/output on any track, busses or monitor output in the mixerview it still shows that it’s disconnected. But in carla it shows all connections I have routed in ardour perfekt. I use pipewire.
When I start Audio connection manager, its completely empty, I cant see any “green” dots. Rare thing is that even if the gui dont show what I do in there, I can route “stuff”.

Is there any libraries I need to install from pipewire or jack that Im missing? I use the official binary downloaded from ardour.org.

May I add, in alsa it shows the green dots perfectly.

1 Like

What version of PipeWire are you using?
v0.3.78 has a bug when it comes to JACK port handling and it’s fixed in 0.3.79.

2 Likes

ugh!

The good soul who makes the binaries for my ubuntu focal version used 3 days from 0.3.78 release before It was shared in my ppa repo. guess I have to wait and see then. Works for alsa so … :slight_smile:
Thanks for reply! <3

An update for this post.
pipewire-upstream ppa have a 15 day cycle for updating. Version 0.3.79 arrived today
and I can now see the green dots in audio connections and where also the in and out on the channelstrips aswell.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.