I’ve just downloaded official build (and removed the one given in Fedora repository) to check if that version fixes my drumkv1 plugin problem.
The non-official build from repository displayed a black rectangle.
The official one crashes with that error
Now connected http://home.gna.org/lv2dynparam/rtmempool/v1 extension is required suil error: Unable to open UI library /usr/lib64/lv2/synthv1.lv2/synthv1_ui.so (/usr/lib64/libQt5Gui.so.5: undefined symbol: hb_font_funcs_set_font_h_extents_func) Segmentation fault (core dumped)
This is the last Ardour5 version, I didn’t checked with 6.* versions.
I installed suil, suil-devel, harfbuzz and harfbuzz-devel, whatever I do, the plugin crashes Ardour5.
It seems that I’m not the only one here to have that problem (I don’t find the post I’ve seen minutes ago for a Arch user, I’m on Fedora and the problem exists for me too).
I did many tests, Calf plugins are displayed. The problem exists for drumkv1 and synth1 plugins AFAIK.
Thanks for you help.